Rapid Thermal Processor
Manufacture: Surface Science Integration Solaris 100
The Solaris 100 is a manually loaded system capable of processing silicon, III-V and other substrates up to 100 mm in diameter. The system is equipped with recipe management, system diagnostics, and user-friendly interface for operator productivity.
- Excellent repeatability by use of state-of-the-art thermocouple signal conditioning.
- Operating Temperature Range RT – 1250 Degrees Celsius
- Gas Delivery system is capable of up to 4 Mass Flow controllers.
- Wafer Capability: 1" to 4". Sample holders are available.
- Semiconductor grade quartz process chamber
- 13 Tungsten halogen lamps in an upper/lower array
- High Accuracy K-Type thermocouple control
- High Purity Quartz Wafer Tray
- MFC Controlled Gas Lines
- Three Zone Temperature control for optimized uniformity
- Steady State Temperature Range: Ambient–1200ºC
- Steady State Process time: 0.1 sec to unlimited time
- Temperature Uniformity: +/- 2ºC across 75mm wafer
- Wafer diameter sizes: small pieces to 100mm
- GUI Software with Graphing and Data Logging Capabilities
- Up to four Mass Flow Controllers for process gases