The following are guidelines and procedures for the Baylor Research and Innovation Collaborative (BRIC) facility, which are to be followed by all tenants and guests. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure that the property and facilities of the BRIC are used safely and responsibly for the educational, cultural, spiritual, and social benefit of the Baylor community.
Baylor University standards of conduct apply to anyone in the BRIC. Any person engaging in inappropriate conduct or language, disrupting performances, or creating disturbances will be asked to leave the premises and/or will be escorted from the building by Baylor DPS.
Prohibited Items and Activities
- Must be approved by BRIC Front Office prior to taking pictures/ video.
- Baylor University is a tobacco-free, smoke-free campus.
- The use of any form of tobacco is strictly prohibited in and outside of all University-owned buildings, including those located on campus, in Waco and other cities, as well as parking lots, garages, and sidewalks.
- No animals, with the exception of seeing-eye or guide dogs, and service animals
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, or other illicit substances
- No publications and postings
- No external business solicitations
- No bicycles, skateboards, or rollerblades inside the building. Bicycles must be secured on the racks provided in the parking lot.